Der BundesTagger hat eine API. Diese API wird im folgenden auf Englisch erklärt.
This API is provided "AS IS". You should not rely on the data provided by this API and always refer to the original document which is hyper-referenced as "original_document" where appropriate.
The BundesTagger API is still incomplete and subject to change. There will likely be additional data sets in the resource representations in the future, removal of data from a representation is unlikely.
Please request only necessary data, be modest! A limit of 5 requests per minute applies and will be signaled by a 503 response and a corresponding "Retry-After" header.
The API of BundesTagger is RESTful (well, at least RESTish) and currently supports only GET. Representations are available in the following formats:
- (default): needs no extension or .json
- needs no extension or .json with GET-parameter "callback" providing the name of the callback function
- needs extension .xml
If you call the URL without appending an extension, the result will be provided as JSON or JSONP when a callback argument is provided.
Collection URIs of BundesTagger Resources
The following resource collections are currently available:
- All available German Parliaments (Bundestage)
- All sessions of a Bundestag referenced by its number
- All available speeches of a specific session of a specific Bundestag
- All available tags on BundesTagger
Note that the representation of a collection contains only member URIs and not representations of the referenced resource members.
Member URIs of BundesTagger Resources
The following resource representations are currently available:
- Returns a representation of the requested parliament
- Returns a representation of the session referenced by parliament_number and session_number
- Returns a representation of the requested speech
- Returns a list of resource members and their URIs that are associated with the given tag.
All mentioned relative URLs have, of course, a prefix of "http://www.bundestagger.de". The elements of the representations are mostly self-explanatory. The common elements are:
- The API member URI of the corresponding object
- The URL of the corresponding object on BundesTagger.de
If you have questions, proposals or would like to share what you've created with the BundesTagger API please contact me.